Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 935 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.756 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨360,759 (£3,889) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨276,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)