Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.081 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨393,141 ($5,775) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨301,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)