Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.579 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,389 ($734) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,160 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)