Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,646 ($733) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)