Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.060 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,623 ($427) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)