Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 INR / NPR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,339 (₨ 95,902) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)