Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,959 (₨ 27,122) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (40 minutes ago)