Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.322 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,206 (RM2,428) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)