Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.592 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,100 (RM2,778) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)