Cost of living comparison between Billings, Montana, United States and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.845 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,161 ($287) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)