Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,637 in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (42 minutes ago)