Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨30,220 in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)