Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.459 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,347 (5,021₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Riga costs €78 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)