Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.278 INR / BAM
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,800 (857KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)