Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.049 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,462 (2,080 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (42 minutes ago)