Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.118 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,916 (2,663 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)