Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.308 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,326 (1,062 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 2 hours ago)