Cost of living comparison between Bhubaneswar, India and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,202 in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)