Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,295 in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)