Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / NPR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,427 (₨ 21,745) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)