Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,636 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,390 (€560) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vilnius costs €469 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,000 (41 minutes ago)