Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.644 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 84% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,963 (kr 3,004) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)