Cost of living comparison between Bergen, Norway and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.139 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 96% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,834 (kr 4,526) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)