Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,539 (€255) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)