Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21638 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,959 (73,755 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (36 minutes ago)