Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18528 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,284 (185,037 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)