Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21155 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,871 (75,025 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)