Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.725 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,479 (10,677 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)