Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.143 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,710 (8,780 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)