Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.770 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,765 (2,476 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)