Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.467 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,757 (3,055 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)