Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00475 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,618 (Rp 6,874,022) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)