Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00509 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,271 (Rp 3,979,796) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)