Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,721 (Rp 6,797,462) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (36 minutes ago)