Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.977 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,853 (345 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)