Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.192 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨208,464 (4,153 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨171,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)