Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.652 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,604 (4,443 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨182,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)