Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.218 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,594 (R$ 971) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)