Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,389 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.142 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,237 (R$ 9,729) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨162,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)