Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,182 (R$ 8,874) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨141,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (42 minutes ago)