Cost of living comparison between Belize City, Belize and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.354 INR / BZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 72% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,529 (BZ$627) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)