Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.738 INR / BZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,184 (BZ$586) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)