Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,234 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / RSD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,979 (49,653 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)