Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.147 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,746 (руб 18,089) in Belgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)