Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 61% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,073 in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)