Cost of living comparison between Belford Roxo, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,476 (R$ 1,187) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)