Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24900 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,267 (133,600 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)