Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23547 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,486 (70,013 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (32 minutes ago)