Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00487 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,499 (Rp 6,881,847) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (30 minutes ago)