Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00491 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,102 (Rp 2,873,027) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)