Cost of living comparison between Béjaïa, Algeria and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,339 (35,065 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)