Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,123 (12,243 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)