Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,394 (34,858 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)