Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.560 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,048 (55,422 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)