Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,028 (58,832 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)