Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.169 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 10% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨35,213 (1,296 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)