Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.482 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨28,206 (1,026 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)