Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.878 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,487 (485 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)