Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.854 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨25,505 (986 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (41 minutes ago)