Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04405 INR / LBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,435 (418,534 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (39 minutes ago)