Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04350 INR / LBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,167 (555,524 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)