Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04520 INR / LBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,759 (547,792 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)