Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.963 INR / MZN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,995 (21,803 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)