Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 951 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.711 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,656 (元3,054) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (44 minutes ago)