Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,942 (元2,547) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)