Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.964 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,639 (2,374 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)