Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.251 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,988 (2,301 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)