Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.012 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,279 (1,570 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)