Cost of living comparison between Beersheba, Israel and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.382 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,256 (1,338 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)