Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,647 (R$ 868) in Bauru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)