Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.292 INR / GEL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,545 (1,200 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (26 minutes ago)