Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.997 INR / GEL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,748 (1,139 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)