Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.141 INR / GEL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,900 (792 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (27 minutes ago)