Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01711 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,781 (1,097,816 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)