Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01649 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,534 (760,289 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)