Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01561 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,016 (2,051,307 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)