Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.270 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,911 ($356) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (42 minutes ago)