Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,564 (70,798 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)