Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,208 (57,637 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mecca costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.060 (about 1 hour ago)