Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12031 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 61% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨337,592 (2,806,102 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨210,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,900,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)