Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11095 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,945 (116,677 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)