Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11912 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 84% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,436 (431,810 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.83 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Freiburg costs €340 (41 minutes ago)