Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05646 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,309 (359,687 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)