Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05756 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,234 (3,183,521 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨149,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)