Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02312 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,607 (COL$977,826) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)