Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02435 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨215,002 (COL$8,829,234) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨190,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)