Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02188 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,997 (COL$731,109) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)