Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02331 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,006 (COL$815,266) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (36 minutes ago)