Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02379 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,612 (COL$2,841,843) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)