Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Anantapur, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.682 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 75% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,375 (Bs 4,097) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)