Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨15,509 (руб 13,451) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (about 1 hour ago)