Cost of living comparison between Barka', Oman and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 177.708 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,097 (﷼ 79) in Barka' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)