Cost of living in Barka', Oman compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 166.559 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,345 (﷼ 212) in Barka' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (35 minutes ago)