Cost of living in Barka', Oman compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.217 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,412 (﷼ 227) in Barka' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (40 minutes ago)