Cost of living in Barka', Oman compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 177.299 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,165 (﷼ 119) in Barka' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)