Cost of living comparison between Bari, Italy and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,329 (€238) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)