Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,447 (€297) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (32 minutes ago)