Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,415 in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)