Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,262 in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨24,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)