Cost of living in Barddhaman, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 32% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨4,098 in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)