Cost of living in Barddhaman, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 32% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,254 in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (44 minutes ago)