Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.443 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 79% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,561 (Bs 5,209) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)